The Paradise Coast Tour
Airport / Negombo
Trip Lanka tour’s representative pick up you from the airport and proceed to Negombo.
After breakfast, morning Sightseeing: Negambo Fish Market & Marina Church Then you will be proceed to Kandy
On your way, stop at. En-route stops at to visit:
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Evening witness a cultural show.
After show, visit the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
Visit Peradeniya Botanical Garden. This beautiful garden is located 4 miles off Kandy. It was first built as a pleasure garden by a Sinhala king and was expanded by the British.
After early breakfast you will proceed to coastal area and visit
Galle Fort which was originally built by the Portuguese and later extended by the Dutch in 1663. This is a World Heritage Site.
After breakfast, you will proceed to Bentota
- Short Stop at Turtle Hatchery
- Optional dolphin and whale watching
- Sri Lanka is situated within the International Whaling Commission’s protected zone in the Indian Ocean. Of the 80 species of cetaceans observed and identified worldwide, 26 are found in the Indian Ocean and the Bay of Bengal
Leisure at Beach
Beach / Colombo/ Airport
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport.
En- route visit Colombo (Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, has a long history as a port on ancient east-west trade routes, ruled successively by the Portuguese, Dutch and British.)
Colombo City tour (Visit Gangaranma temple, Freedom Square, National Museum, Dutch Hospital, and Colombo Shopping)
Thereafter proceed to the Airport.